What IOhub can doIOhubTM is engineered and developed to support the high level requirements of Industry 4.0.
With IOhubTM you can read and write data from any industrial PLC, store the data locally in our EZ BoxTM
Data can also be exchanged between different PLC brands and languages and even between different variable types.
ArchitectureIOhubTM is engineered to work with Docker technology which allows it to be extremely flexible and powerful.
Docker is a platform to build, run, and share applications that are compose of "containers".
The "Containerization" term is used to define applications deployed using Docker technology and has several advantages:
- Flexibility: almost every application can be containerized and executed within IOhubTM
- Lightness: Docker images share host kernel which run them smoothly in IOhubTM powered devices.
- Portability: Docker applications may run on any environment and device.
- Independency: the self- sufficient architecture gives Docker applications a unique property to auto upgrade without interfering with each other.
- Scalability: containers may be increased and distributed.
- Security: applications run in a protected and isolated environment.
Please watch the video below to discover IOhubTM capabilities and flexibility: